| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalispell, Montana in June is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in June is 15.2 °C (27.4 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 56.1mm (2.2in) of liquid is dropped during on average 12 days.
- In June the heavens above Kalispell, Montana are sunny with on balance a sizable 9:05 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:47 long and the longest day is 16:05 long with an average length of 16:00.
- There are approximately 6:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalispell, Montana June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kalispell, Montana, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalispell, Montana:
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 334.7 kms (208 miles) NNW
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 183.1 kms (113.8 miles) NW
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) WNW
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 95.8 kms (59.5 miles) W
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 196.1 kms (121.9 miles) W
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 297.8 kms (185.1 miles) WSW
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 254.2 kms (158 miles) WSW
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 297.2 kms (184.7 miles) SW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 313.4 kms (194.7 miles) N
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) NNE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 244.9 kms (152.2 miles) NNE
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 320.9 kms (199.4 miles) NE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 189.7 kms (117.9 miles) NE
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 288 kms (179 miles) ENE
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 293.2 kms (182.2 miles) ENE
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) ESE
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 223 kms (138.6 miles) SE
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 154.4 kms (96 miles) S
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 254.5 kms (158.1 miles) SE